worldwide source for technologically advanced catalytic converters
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, Super Duty.
- Industry's most comprehensive coverage.
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life.
- Many direct fit converters have OEM style air tubes.
- OBDII coverage.
- Consolidated units available for better inventory management.
- Hardware included (where needed).
- Provides for easier installations.
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- Design meets EPA and CARB emission requirements as cataloged.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
Hobart, IN- CATCO Catalytic Converters announced it will be exhibiting at AAPEX 2014, November 4th through 6th at . Read More »
Hobart, IN- CATCO Catalytic Converters announced it will be exhibiting at at AutoTech Expo April 3rd through 5th . Read More »